Synerlogic continues to closely monitor the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) evolving situation and as the impact of the Coronavirus becomes clearer, we would like to assure you that we are actively mitigating any risk to our supply chain.
Based on current information at this time we are confident that any disruption to our supply due to the Coronavirus outbreak will be minimal.
We would like to update you and provide an outline of the current actions being taken by our company:
• We have strong relationships with our suppliers and are working closely with them to understand the impact of this situation.
• Additionally, we have completed initial analysis of our raw materials and finished goods within our supply chain and are assessing supply risks.
• According to the World Health Organization (WHO), the most likely route for infection is for anyone who comes into close contact with an infected person.
• There is no evidence that the Coronavirus could be transmitted via our food ingredients.
• Synerlogic adheres to the guidelines of the RIVM with regard to hand hygiene and coughing / sneezing and also informs its staff about these.
• Employees were asked to indicate whether they have recently been in contaminated areas, so that appropriate measures can be taken immediately. A travel ban has also been introduced to the infected areas.
|We will of course continue to provide regular updates on this evolving situation and reassess its impact and plans to manage it. If you have any questions in relation to your order requirements or have any concerns, we would ask you to contact your account manager directly.|